Check out the newly made template -- it's not final yet, but after an afternoon of cursing at blogger tags, it is at least in functional, working order. I'm not really thrilled with it (at least the header) and want to tweak some things, so feel free to criticize/comment/offer suggestions for what I can do to make this better. The only thing I'm not particularly up to doing is re-drawing the illustration of me, because really, I shouldn't spend all day in the lab tomorrow playing in Photoshop for blogging purposes (after all, I do need to save some time during the day to review my fantasy football draft and decide who to start... and, um, dose the mice and set up some HPLC runs). Other than that, nothing is set in stone.
So... suggest away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pretty and classy. I think it's really lovely! I'm especially fond of your font in the header. And having fought Blogger templates multiple times myself, I offer profuse congratulations on the changes. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm using Firefox and no header is showing up at all. I just see a pale blue background, your centre column, and your sidebar on the left. The sidebar only comes two/thirds of the way up the page, too.
ReplyDeleteSorry to be the bearer of bad news!
I'm in Firefox and your page looks absolutely amazing! I love the picture of you and the header and I'm amazed that you have come up with an innovative blog layout - having spent a few hours cursing at blogger tags myself.
ReplyDeleteWow! Lovin' the new template! You made that illustration yourself? I'm impressed! I've toyed with the idea of changing mine because it's pretty boring but I haven't had the patience nor the time to figure it all out. Maybe next time I'm looking for an excuse to procrastinate from my thesis I'll look into it... so that will probably be tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWow! Looks good now. Either you fixed it, or it was a temporary glitch with my browser.
ReplyDeleteI think it looks fantastic. I am going to try your suggestions on mine.. I actually posed the question today b/c I am making my level 2 Design create their own blogs related to design.. so I know they will be asking questions about HTML.. and I do not have near the answers I want.. But yours looks great.
ReplyDeletehey! did you get your letter that you wrote to yourself in five years from senior year english class?? I did, and I was so confused! Because there was a note from you on the back of it, the return address said "O'Brien" and it was all in MY handwriting! What a blast from the past :o)
ReplyDelete