Monday, May 25, 2009

One Year Ago

May 25, 2008

Getting ReadyPicnik collage-1Picnik collage-2Picnik collage-3First MeetPicnik collage-4Pictures at the Philadelphia Museum of ArtPicnik collage-5Picnik collage-6Picnik collage-7Picnik collage-8Signing the KetubahPicnik collage-9 Yarmulkes (crocheted by me), Rings, Philadelphia-themed Guest BookPicnik collage-10 CeremonyPicnik collage-11068_2050 Picnik collage-12 Just Married!Picnik collage-13 Cocktail HourPicnik collage-14 ReceptionPicnik collage-15 First DancePicnik collage-16 HorahPicnik collage-17Toasts205_2123DancingPicnik collage-18 Cake Cutting Picnik collage-19 The EndPicnik collage-20

Happily Ever After.

27 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! What beautiful wedding photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos - it looked like a wonderful ceremony. I hope you enjoy your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Your pictures are just lovely and I really liked your ketubah. Are you guys going to eat the top layer of your cake? (Don't worry, it's not as bad as you would fear it is. We ate our top layer last year and it was quite tasty.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! You look so happy. Have a great first anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Those are wonderful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (belated) Anniversary! It looks like it was a lovely ceremony and a fun reception! I hope yesterday was enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy one year! Such gorgeous photos. I love your dress too, it's just beautiful and so classic (and that tells me I've been making way to many paintings as that was the first thing I honed in on instead of the gorgeous flowers).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures are gorgeous! (I seriously love the calla lilies)I hope you two had a wonderful anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! :-) You were a beautiful, glowing bride.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! You had a gorgeous wedding. Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary!!!! the pics are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy anniversary. great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Such gorgeous photos - it looked like an amazing day! Happy anniversary to you both!

    Is your ring an asscher cut?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Does it feel like it's only been a few months, or a few years (or both)?

    I love your photos - and the beautiful layout which guided us through your day. Your Asscher-cut ring is what I always wanted!

    I hope you get to do something special with your husband the next time you see him.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary!

    Your photos are amazing, and you looked beautiful. Most of all, it looks like you both were really enjoying the day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your dress is beautiful- as was the whole day! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so pretty! Your ceremony was gorgeous! Your photographer-- so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. those are such great photos!!! lovely!!!

    happy anniversary :).

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for all the well-wishes, everyone!

    Haphazard Musings - We actually had such a large top layer of our wedding cake, we cut it into 12 pieces and have been eating a piece every month on the 25th. There was still a gigantic chunk left, so we had a few bites for our actual 1 year anniversary... and tossed the rest.

    Mrs. CH - Yes, my ring is an asscher cut, and my wedding band is an eternity band with asschers. I told my husband I liked asschers or emeralds, and he went with asscher because he had never seen one before and liked how unique it was -- and, to date, I have only ever encountered one other person with an asscher!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I totally teared up! You looked gorgeous and the whole series of events just looked magical :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your photos look great! I love that they aren't all posed. It looks like your wedding was a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, beautiful photos. What a lovely Ketubah. We still haven't gotten around to hanging ours!

    ReplyDelete
  24. oooh, that's a beautiful ketubah! Where did you find it?

    I'm looking for ours currently, and all the dude can say when I show him one is "that one's cute" or "hurm, I'll think about that one, I think I might like it." Ugh, so many non-committal comments about such an important thing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. We actually had our Ketubah custom made for us by a local Jewish artist in our hometown. We couldn't find any that we both loved from the standard ketubahs to purchase online, so we decided to splurge and have one made that we both loved and had meaning for us. If you are interested in the contact information for our artist, I would be happy to pass it along.

    ReplyDelete