So… long story short… I did not win the camera bag. But, honestly, I can’t really sit around feeling sorry for myself when I had such a HUGE outpouring of support from a whole bunch of people I don’t even “know”! Numerous individuals re-tweeted my message, asking their friends to vote for me as well. Several of you posted on your own blogs asking your readers to vote for me. Geeka even made all her lab minions vote for me throughout the day – and who doesn’t love a little abuse of power?! Really, you all are amazing!
I initially offered up a hand-knit scarf and batch of cookies to four individuals if I won. I can’t, however, just let this go without showing my appreciate. Instead, I’ve decided to randomly select 5 individuals… and send you either a scarf or cookies (your choice). I went ahead and entered all the names and number of times you said you voted into a big old spreadsheet (and those of you who submitted numerous votes without entering just to vote out of the goodness of your hearts – super big thanks to you too!!), and went on over to random.org and let it chose the numbers.
These numbers correspond to…
Josie
The History Enthusiast
Psych Post Doc
Costing Anon
thesciencegirl
If that’s you, send me an email (link is on the menu bar under ‘contact’), let me know if you’d like either a scarf or cookies, and I’ll be in touch to get the details!
Winners have until January 31st to claim their prize; otherwise, I’ll re-draw a new name.
Big hugs to everyone who voted!
Aw - too bad you didn't win the bag!
ReplyDeleteso sorry you didn't get it!
ReplyDeleteSO LAME that you didn't win -- but SO SWEET that you're still doing a give away <3
ReplyDeleteIt does suck that you didn't win :-(
ReplyDeleteI've just had one of those days, and this has considerably brightened it. Thanks so much, and sorry you didn't win that lovely bag. I'll be emailing you.
ReplyDeleteYou're so lovely for still sending gifts! I'm sorry I forgot to vote more... and I'm sorry you didn't win the bag! Maybe a nice sale one will come along??
ReplyDeleteBoo, boo! You should have won.
ReplyDelete