Pittsburgh Steelers -- Super Bowl XL Champions! And my beloved Hines Ward as MVP! Seriously, I don't think I've stopped smiling once today. What an amazing post-season journey it has been, considering that after the Week 13 loss at Cincinnati, I didn't even think they would make the playoffs. And then to beat Cincinnati in the wild-card game, Indianapolis in the divisional round, Denver to actually win the AFC Championship game, and then despite an absolutely horribly played first half... to win the Super Bowl. HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO!Monday, February 06, 2006
SUPERBOWL XL CHAMPIONS!
Pittsburgh Steelers -- Super Bowl XL Champions! And my beloved Hines Ward as MVP! Seriously, I don't think I've stopped smiling once today. What an amazing post-season journey it has been, considering that after the Week 13 loss at Cincinnati, I didn't even think they would make the playoffs. And then to beat Cincinnati in the wild-card game, Indianapolis in the divisional round, Denver to actually win the AFC Championship game, and then despite an absolutely horribly played first half... to win the Super Bowl. HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment