Two giant crates were delivered to the lab today containing the new purification system.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!
Happy Holidays to me!
(Frankly, at this point, I don't even care if I get to use the new system, even though I should kind of get priority over most people in the lab since I do the most purification with the most difficult proteins. I'll be thrilled just to get the old AKTAprime all to myself... no more having to sign up for purification 2 weeks in advance, or coming in at 3am to run columns... no more having my experiments pushed back because people forgot to watch the system and it leaked and they needed to start over from the beginning... no more having to track down people who left their columns on the machine overnight or forgot to flush out the system and clogged part of the tubing... it will be mine, ALL MINE!!!)
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
muahahahaha!
ReplyDeletebeen there, and felt the same way.
good for you!
happy lab holiday!