I apologize for all the delays in posting, but things have been kind of a zoo around here. I intend on updating about my grandmother, sharing some pictures from our vacation, lamenting about how all of my friends suddenly happen to be moving away from D.C. the same week as my Husband… but first, I have to finish helping him pack up all his belongings and load them into the car, as he moves back to Philadelphia this afternoon.
Who knew a year could fly by so quickly? Let’s hope the next two-ish years pass by even faster.
Sending good thoughts to you and your husband. I know his leaving can't be easy and I admire your grace.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Julie!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I hope that the time will go by faster than you think.
ReplyDeleteHugs! Thinking of you and hope the transition goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the leaving friends, and especially the husband. Hoping that the 2 years fly by with light-speed.
ReplyDeleteI hope the move goes smoothly and that the time goes quickly!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to your hubby for the move! xoxo
ReplyDeleteBest of luck, looking forward to your catch up posts.
ReplyDeleteHang in there <3
ReplyDeleteI hope that you are hanging in there! What a tough time...
ReplyDeleteI suspect that the time *will* go by quickly, at least certainly in retrospect. N.A. and I were apart for 10 months (and went as long as 5 months between visits) but we were both so numbingly busy that the time went by exceptionally quickly. Sure, there were nights in there that were awful, but mostly it just brought us closer together once we were back in the same time zone!
ReplyDelete