Sunday, February 01, 2009

Last Minute Inspiration

In case you need a little last minute inspiration to remind you who to cheer for in tonight’s game, I offer you this.  I know it’s a little confusing when the fight song changes on a regular basis, so here is the 2008-2009 version to help get you in the spirit.

HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. let me be the first to congratulate you on the win. What a catch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ScientistMother! I am absolutely amazed that I've seen two Superbowl wins now!! And I agree, what a FANTASTIC catch -- it's astonishing thinking how quickly everything goes that he managed to keep both toes down, control the ball under his arm on the way down... just WOW.

    All I can say is it is GREAT to be a Steelers fan... even if it means I will be up until 4am working on a presentation for lab meeting that I put off all weekend while I was prepping for our Superbowl party. :)

    ReplyDelete