This conversation during dinner sums up my week thus far:
Disgruntled Julie: Is today Tuesday or Wednesday?
Fiance: Uh, it's Monday.
Disgruntled Julie: Funny.
Fiance: No, really. It's Monday.
Disgruntled Julie: Good grief.
And this would be exactly why I think that spending weekends in the lab is actually extremely counterproductive. By the time Monday rolls around, I'm convinced it's mid-week, and the thought of making it through an entire week is nauseating. Especially when I was in lab at 4am on Saturday and 5am on Sunday morning.
Plus, it looks like this week I get to start a time course experiment in which I will need to lyse cells every 6 hours for 72 hours.
So, is it Friday yet?
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm with you on that one. I was in lab all weekend and the thought of making it until Friday is just exhausting.
ReplyDeleteewwww....can you hire an undergrad for that? ;-)
ReplyDelete