I cannot possibly believe that it has only been 6 months, and not 6 years, since our wedding. I don't know if this is a good thing (we're comfortably settled in and have a happy little routine down pat) or a bad thing (we're getting sick of each other already?). Or, perhaps, come to think of it, the feeling like we have been together for so long may have something to do that next week would mark our six year dating anniversary, if we were to still be celebrating it.
Either way, now that six months have come and gone, and my pictures are (mostly) organized and the requests keep rolling in, I vow to start actually offering up some pictures of my wedding, for those of you who have been patiently waiting for half a year.
Very cool picture! Congrats on 6 months.
ReplyDeleteJust because you are married doesn't mean you have to stop celebrating when you started dating. My parents still do after 30 years of marriage! and hubby and I do just because an extra thing to celebrate is always welcome!! :D
ReplyDeleteoh, and BEAUTIFUL picture! :D
ReplyDeleteI can't wait!
ReplyDeleteYay! Pictures!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Physics Chick. Dr. Man and I still celebrate our dating anniversary. It works out pretty well since our dating anniversary is about six months away from our wedding, too.
A very belated Congrats! I hope the honeymoon stage never ends.. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHoney that is a goooooor-jus photo! love it.
ReplyDeletei was shocked when 6 months rolled around too. now we're almost 1 years 6 months and i can't believe it. feels like forever. fortunately, it's the good kind of forever, not the bad kind.
more pictures!
Congrats--I was married almost six months ago too (although I would say that we were functionally "married" long before that). Nice picture!
ReplyDeleteOkay, okay, I hear you out there in the peanut gallery! Pictures are forthcoming!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! My husband and I are 18 months married and both completely missed out 5 year dating anniversary this week. At least we both forgot! We celebrated 5 years from our 2nd date though =)
ReplyDelete